Sales Terms and Conditions
A – Introduction and contact data
The general conditions of sale laid forth govern the sales of goods marketed by www.sixjibesport.com. All purchase contracts of goods carried out through the website www.sixjibesport.com, according to procedures here detailed, between the seller and the customer, are regulated by the following Conditions of sale.
Six Jibe Project s.n.c. di Lonoce R. e De Gennaro P.
Via Pasubio nr 28
Phone: +39 0332-1952835
Business hours: from Monday to Friday 10.00AM to 6.00PM
B – General Sales Conditions
- The contract executed between SixJibe and the Customer is to be considered effective with the acceptance, even in part, of the order by SixJibe, which retains the right, to its own unquestionable judgement, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered implicit, unless otherwise communicated, in one form or another, to the Customer. By completing an order in one of the available ways, the Customer declares having reviewed all the instructions given during purchase procedures and to fully accept the general and payment conditions henceforth reported.
- If the Customer is the final user (that is an individual who purchases goods for purposes not related to his/her profession), once the online purchase procedure is concluded, the Customer will proceed with printing or saving an electronic copy, and definitely saving, the following general conditions of sale, in accordance with articles 3 e 4 – Dlgs n. 185/1999 regarding long-distance sales.
- Any right of refund for damages and compensation to the Customer is excluded, nonetheless any contractual or non-contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to people and/or things, caused by failing to accept an order, even partially.
C – Purchase methods
- The Customer may only purchase on SixJibe’s electronic catalog those items which are available at the time the order is submitted and visualized at the www.sixjibesport.com URL, as described by the product informations related.
- Proof of proper reception of an order is sent by SixJibe through a Proof of order via email, sent to the email address provided by the Customer. The sale contract is deemed completed by the proof of order. The Proof of order contains all the data provided by the Customer who is responsible for their accuracy, and agrees to transmit potential rectifications as rapidly as possible, by email to email@example.com, or by telephone at (+39) 0332-1952835.
- SixJibe reserves the right to terminate a contract and cancel an order, in such cases as when merchandise is not available or it is impossible to deliver to the address provided. In this case, the customer will be informed by email at once.
- All prices listed on our website are to be interpreted as retail. Prices include a 22% VAT sales tax, SixJibe reserves the right to change prices at any given time, without any previous warning.
D – Payment methods
SixJibe accepts the following methods of payment:
- Bank wire transfer to the coordinates given during purchase. The information on the wire transfer must always include the Customer’s first (given) and last (family) names, together with the number of the order purchased, as detailed in the email received by the Customer after an order has been submitted.
- Credit Card trought Banca Sella payment gateway.
- Paypal, through a Paypal account or by credit card (Paypal accepts most credit and prepaid cards). When choosing the Credit Cart payment option, SixJibe will never be able to get the credit card information used by the buyer since it’s entered directly on the website owned by the financial institution managing the transaction (using sophisticated security systems). No IT archive related to SixJibe contains, nor stores, such data. Under any circumstance will SixJibe therefore be held responsible for possible unlawful use and undue charges to credit cards on behalf of third parties, when purchasing goods on www.sixjibesport.com.
E – Order cancellation
When an order is cancelled, either by the Customer or by SixJibe not having accepted it, the latter will contextually ask for the cancellation of a transaction and the release of the sum held. Cancellation is allowed until shipment of the goods. Releasing sums held, for certain types of cards, depends exclusively from the banking system, and might take up to their entire expiration period (24th day from the date of authorization). Once cancellation has been requested, under no circumstance will SixJibe be held accountable for possible damages, directly or indirectly caused by delays releasing the funds held by the banking system.
F – Delivery methods and costs
- Shipments within Italy are carried out by BRT express curriers. If the Customer is not found on delivery, the currier normally leaves a warning and tries to deliver again within the next 24 hours; in the case of a second missed delivery, a new warning is left, and the items are kept by the currier for 6 business days. All deliveries are trackable. Orders are normally handled within 24-48 hours and delivery throughout Italy varies between 2 to 4 business days. Items may be picked up at our store as well – pick-up may be done only at our store address: via Pasubio n°28 – 21100 Varese, Italy; pick-up is available from Monday to Friday, 2.00pm to 5.00pm, and may be selected during purchase.
- International shipments are handled by BRT/DPD or TNT curriers, depending on the destination. All packages are trackable. Orders are normally handled within 24-48 hours and delivery varies between 3 to 14 business days depending on the address.
- Shipping and delivery are charged to the Customer, and appear clearly while the order is being completed. Payment of the merchandise by the Customer will take place in the method selected when placing the order. No additional charge or commission will be owed to SixJibe.
- SixJibe cannot be held responsible for delays during the delivery of items purchased due to curriers’ mishaps.
- Upon delivery, the Customer must make sure that: the number of items delivered matches the number invoiced, the packaging is untouched, neither wet nor damaged, and that tape or staples used to close it are unaltered.
DELIVERY 1 | € 10.00 // Free shipping from €99.00 : Austria – Germany – Belgium – Luxemburg – Holland – Slovenia – Spain – France – Great Britain
DELIVERY 2 | € 10.00 // Free shipping from €150.00: Denmark – Finland – Greece – Ireland – Portugal – Sweden
ALL OTHERS: € 25.00
ITALY: € 7.00 (free shipping from 79 euro)
Possible damages, or number of items and specifications missing, have to be reported to the currier upon delivery, and steps in accordance with local laws on the matter need to be taken. Any such event should be reported within two days by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if the packaging is unaltered, the merchandise should be verified by the Customer within two days from the date of delivery. Possible hidden flaws should be reported in writing by email or by phone. Any report beyond the above mentioned period of time will not be taken into account. The Customer bears full responsibility for any such report. Once the delivery has been accepted and a shipment receipt has been signed, the Customer won’t be able to place any type of complaint regarding features and appearance of delivered merchandise.
All items sold on www.sixjibesport.com are original and covered by manufacturers’ warranties. In case of flaws, SixJibe will send the items back to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
H – Shipping documents
Shipments of items are accompanied by papers showing the customer’s information, number of the order, list of items purchased, method of payment, etc. Shipping documents have to be kept as proof of purchase; documents are available by email in case of loss. According to article 1, comma 1 – Ministerial Decree of 21.12.1992 (Italian Law), long distance sales are exempt from having to produce documents such as receipts and invoices, but are still compelled to record amounts.
I – Right of termination
- According to D.Lgs. 185/99 (Italian Law), dealing with consumers’ protection with regards to long distance contracts, it is the Customer’s right to terminate the purchase of a good or service within 30 business days from delivery of the good. The right of termination must be exercised by sending a written note via email to email@example.com which states the intent to terminate the contract endorsed.
- Should the Customer exercise the right of termination, he/she must arrange and pay for shipping the returned goods INTACT and UNUSED, in the original box and with original tags to the following address: SixJibe – Via Pasubio 28, 21100 Varese (VA).
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 business days from the delivery date, through FOB shipping (the date stamped on the package by the currier will be considered valid). No COD or designated port packages are accepted. .
- Once the returned merchandise has been received and its condition has been verified, if the right of termination has been exercised by the Customer according to instructions outlined, SixJibe will refund the Customer the amount payed for the merchandise without shipping, within a maximum of 15 days from receiving it.